Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome 2 UCA!!!

Words from the...

President:Hi,WELCOME 2 UCA(United Chambers of Anime/Artist).I'm the president here and everyone calls me,Shana.Everyone who are anime or artist fans are warmly welcomed 2 this blog.If u wanna noe more,feel free 2 ask....^_* My personal blog is the same as our secretary's so find me there...Ciao!!!!



Vice-President:Welcome 2 UCA's official blog.My nickname is Shiro and I'm the vice-president here...And my personal blog is luvlollipop-prince.blogspot.com He he he...Any suggestions of yours will be officially accepted...in this blog..by me...Apparently!!!


Secretary:Yo,welcome to UCA.My nickname is Shiki and I'll be the secretary in UCA.If u nid anything,I'm free to help you!!!Chika!!!U can also find me in iloveinsanity.blogspot.com

this post is posted by president shana, corrected by vice-president shiro









No comments:

Post a Comment